Anti-friction, Anti-blister, Anti-chafing, Anti-septic, lubricating goop
Prevention is better than cure!
Grandma Gurney's secret formula has kept young Stephen on the run for over 20 years. After your noggin, the single most important body bit to look after in adventure racing is your feet. Keeping them dry and free of those prune wrinkles is important, and this Goo is not only helpful in this but it reduces friction too. Goo is great on hands, armpits, crotches, butt cheeks and nipples! It is fantastic for kayaking in preventing blisters on hands. It's even been a useful nappy rash remedy!
While Grandma Gurney's good ol' Goo formula has been upgraded to the latest silicon technology, we've retained her tried and true Tea-Tree antiseptic additive which is great for preventing infections. A triple-whammy product. Water proofing - Friction reducing - Infection protection!
Gurney Goo™ Benefits:
- Latest silicon technology with Tea Tree antiseptic qualities
- Keeps your feet dry, prevents prune wrinkles (and trench foot) in wet conditions
- Anti Chafing and Anti Blister Feet, armpits, crotch, butt cheeks & nipples
- Prevents kayaking blisters
- Tried & tested by Steve Gurney & his team during Adventure Races
- Also great for preventing baby nappy rash!
Gurney Goo™ comes in 10ml pocket size tubes, 85ml standard tubes.
The pocket size tube is best for individual users during races - carry a couple per person in a team. This also acts as an insurance policy - if one person on a team runs out everyone can share, unlike the horrible consequences of the team's only standard tube being lost!
The standard tubes are best for everyday use while training, and as a base camp team supply while racing, if logistically possible.